Thursday 19 February 2015

Delirium: Billing Block

This is the billing block that our group made to use in two of the three pieces in the course, which are the trailer and our own individual film posters. The billing block is used to credit those who contributed to the film in a simplistic and practical manner to present those involved and professional and portray the film as of high quality.



I attempted to mimic the structure of the layout and format of other film company billing blocks like Warner Bros. which I showed in an earlier blog post, portraying my work of creating an animatic billing block. However, I had to alter my original content as we decided to change the film production company to a more professional name that would be more realistic of a real production company.


No comments:

Post a Comment