Saturday 20 September 2014

PowerPoint Presentation of The Woman In Black Film Trailer

This is my in-depth media analysis of the trailer 'The Woman In Black' for the research section of my coursework. As previously blogged, I have chosen my genre to be horror for my trailer, and so I have chosen a similar genre trailer to analyse throughly. The analysis will help build the skills needed for understanding how to construct a successful trailer effectively, enabling me to produce the most realistic and professional looking trailer to the best of my ability. The thriller aspect comes from the supernatural nature of the film, containing a ghost, however it carries the same dark theme that I would imagine my trailer to hold.

The Woman In Black Trailer:


My Analysis:




For this presentation, I received 18/20, and equivalent of an A*. With this, my teacher also gave me points of improvement, such as I lacked stating what the estimated target audience would be, which I then included into my powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment