Sunday 16 November 2014

Audience Research: Questionnaire

This is the questionnaire that my group has decided to use as an effective way to research our genre and audience's preferences. It is effective, as my group will be able to tell the age range of our target audience, gender, the preferred title, etc. From this, it allows my group to determine if our plot idea is appealing well, giving us a greater understanding of how aspects of our trailer would be theoretically be perceived as if it were genuine, giving us an idea of how to improve our trailer and choices to be made to ensure our trailer presents itself as professional and realistic as a promotional tool.

My skills improved on developing my understanding of what information would be needed from the audience, and displaying it in a way that all participants would be able to understand, so that the data my group would collect would be valuable and useful in improving our trailer.

 Our Questionnaire:



No comments:

Post a Comment