Saturday 21 March 2015

InDesign Poster Draft: 3

This is my third draft of my Delirium film trailer poster.

For my tagline, I then went on to place it on the frame of the photo, so as to link to the image better. I intentionally kept the text small and black as to not distract in from the title in size, or the release date in colour, as those are more important information for the audience to remember.

When considering the release date, I not only enlarged the text, but I also changed to the font to Impact to be more noticable on the page as key information.

I added in the billing block by converting the document to a png from Adobe Photoshop. This aided me by finishing adding all the content needed to complete the poster and leaving just arranging to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment